03 February, 2010

Interesting personality website

Simone pointed in the direction of this website. I learned that my ENFP personality means that I am presumably: outgoing, social, disorganized, easily talked into doing silly things, spontaneous, wild and crazy, acts without thinking, good at getting people to have fun, pleasure seeking, irresponsible, physically affectionate, risk taker, thrill seeker, adventurous, unprepared, attention seeking, hyperactive, easily distracted, open, revealing, comfortable in unfamiliar situations, attracted to strange things, non punctual, likes to stand out, likes to try new things, fun seeker, unconventional, energetic, impulsive, empathetic, loving, attachment prone, Well, I have issue with some of these! I also discovered my beloved INTJ husband is apparently harder to live with than I thought. Here are a selection of his attributes according to the website: loner, more interested in intellectual pursuits than relationships or family, not very altruistic, not very complimentary, would rather be friendless than jobless, observer, values solitude, perfectionist, detached, private, not much fun, does not talk about feelings, hard to impress, analytical, tends to be pessimistic, not spontaneous, does not think they are weird but others do, suspicious of others, can be lonely, rarely shows anger. At least he's orderly, clean, organized, punctual, a finisher, prepared and responsible!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm INTJ too and was additionally hurt by the fact that Mum came up behind and said, "Oh this isn't accurate at all. You're not orderly, clean, organized, punctual, a finished, prepared or responsible!"

Gee, thanks. :P

Anonymous said...

I'm INTJ too and was additionally hurt by the fact that Mum came up behind and said, "Oh this isn't accurate at all. You're not orderly, clean, organized, punctual, a finished, prepared or responsible!"

Gee, thanks. :P

Wendy said...

That's exceedingly rude, Mrs Q!

Dan Rudd said...

From another INTJ, what's so weird about INTJs. Its the extroverts that are weird :-). I realize that I need to work hard at pursuing relationships.

Wendy said...

Dan, I think there is something weird about every personality type. See what they wrote about ENFPs - disorganised, distractible, impulsive, non punctual etc!