25 June, 2014

Excited about this project

The cover of the 32-page booklet.
I've been working on a publishing project for OMF Japan for nearly 12 months now. 31 Days of Prayer for Japan is in the final stages of production, we'll be going to print within the week. So exciting!

It contains short articles from various missionaries on the field about topics pertinent to OMF's ministry in Japan. We hope it will be an excellent tool for mobilising prayer, as well as mobilising people to come to Japan as missionaries.

It will be on sale through OMF offices around the world, probably in August. I'll let you know when it is available.

I can't believe how good the timing is for us personally, however. To be able to hold this booklet up when we're visiting churches and other groups who support us and be able to say, "This is one thing I did in my ministry in Japan," is going to be pretty useful!

No comments: