07 September, 2010

Back at the gym

I gathered my courage today and headed to the gym to sign up again. It has been more than two months since I've been - the cost of transition. We've been back in Japan most of that time, but with the boys on holidays and our schedule as a family pretty unpredictable, it just wasn't fair on everyone for me to insist on organising themselves around me. So, I've waited until they were all in school and I came back from Hong Kong.

Today the paperwork. Tomorrow I workout. Not what one really feels like doing in this heat, but at least it is air conditioned. Unlike the great outdoors that our 11 y.o. is currently doing cross-country training in! He'll run for 1 1/2 hours before he comes home this evening. I couldn't do it, but it doesn't seem to be doing him any harm.

No comments: