08 September, 2016

23 questions

I've been in town again, this time helping post books called the JEMA Directory. An annual publication that lists missionaries and missions in Japan and their contact details.

But I've not had much time to blog, so I'm going to cheat. Here's a list of questions from a friend's FB page. A couple are American-type questions but that's okay. I'd love to hear your answers in comments. 

It's your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be.

The year was: 1990
1. Did you know your spouse/boyfriend/girlfriend? No. 
2. Did you car pool to school? No, my mum or sometimes dad took me. I didn't get my licence until the last week of school. At the time we couldn't get our learners until we turned 17. 
3. What kind of car did you have? No car. 
4. What kind of car do you have now? Nissan Serena
5. It's Friday night...where were you? Mostly at home. 
6. What kind of job did you have in high school? Worked as a teaching assistant for my piano teacher two afternoons a week. 
7. Were you a party animal? Nope. 
8. Were you a cheerleader? No such thing in most Aussie schools. 
9. Were you considered a jock? No but I was in the school Track and Field team every year. 
10. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I was in band and Show Choir in Senior. 
11. Were you a nerd? Yes. 
12. Did you get suspended or expelled? No. 
13. Can you sing the fight song? -We had a school song and I could probable get a line or two out. 
14. Who was your favorite high school teacher? Miss Broadbent, my maths teacher. Also my Ancient History teacher, Miss A. Reilly (there were two). 
15. Where did you sit for lunch? Usually on the grass beyond the Amenities block looking over the school oval. 
16. What was your school's full name? Harristown State High School
17. What was your school mascot? Hawk
18. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Senior year? Ah no. 
19. Did you have fun at Prom? We didn't have a prom, we had a Formal. I haven't got many memories of it. It was fun and awkward at the same time. The after party at my parents house was fun. My first all-nighter!
20. Do you still talk to the person you went to the prom with? No. 
21. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? Maybe, if I'm in Australia. 
22. Are you still in contact with people from school? Yes through Facebook. 
23. What are/were your school's colors? Brown and Blue

Copy and paste. Let's hear your story!

No comments: