23 January, 2011

Feeling stressed-out

I don't know what to write. To be honest, I'm feeling quite stressed-out. Something happened on Friday that I cannot tell you about, but it had me first angry and then weepy over the weekend. On top of the stress of seeing south-east Queensland devastated by floods, the financial concerns I wrote about here and the usual stress that our eldest son brings to our family, I've not been doing that well.

Most of it is things I cannot do much about, except cast it all on my heavenly Father and try to deal with my own stress-out state as best I can. I'm also trying to remember that I'm a daughter of the King and that it doesn't matter what others think of me. A very hard thing to do!

I also had a bit of a nap this afternoon. That's got to help.

Please pray for me. What I cannot tell you, my heavenly Father knows.

5 comments:

Sandy said...

I am sorry. And I do understand!

Melissa said...

Sorry that you are so stressed. I wish I knew how to encourage you in this struggle.
The best I can do is pray. So I will.

Karen said...

Praying here. Take care xx

Janet said...

Sending you love, hugs and prayers xxx

Wendy said...

Melissa, knowing I'm loved as I am by my friends - even in the hard times - and that they are praying for me is worth more than I can say!
Thanks all! Keep praying.