05 July, 2017

Today, very different to yesterday

Yesterday I spent looking at a computer screen. Today I've hardly been home. I met up with a friend and we went riding to my favourite ride-to park, then we rode another couple of kilometres further to a cafe for lunch. Later in the afternoon was self-maintenance, including a hair cut and then a video call with my life-long friend, Melina in Australia.

It was such a good counterbalance to yesterday and tomorrow. I've now got one more day of computer work, then I can walk away for 16 days and pretend I have no responsibilities beyond my immediate family.
The hydrangeas were still out at the park.
We had the edge of typhoon sweep through last night and this is a post-typhoon sky. All washed-clean. The air was
still humid and sticky, but the heat wasn't as intense as earlier in the week.
I love the moss! In the background is the dog-run.
Never enough hydrangea photos at this time of year!
We found some flowers that we don't know. Anyone?
Anyone?
Yummy lunch and non-stop conversation. I love investing time
with friends, especially here where you don't know how long you'll
have them for.

No comments: