21 March, 2019

Spring in my garden

I got an article through my Facebook feed today saying that the cherry blossom season has been declared open today, one day earlier than predicted. I haven't been out and about today, but I can say spring is happening in my own scrappy little garden.

Here's proof.


Can anyone tell me what this is? I presume it's a bulb, it's come up of its own accord.


Our hydrangea is getting all "leafed up".




And my wonderful, hardy geraniums. This one is outside and there's one upstairs on our only sunny windowsill.



We've got birds moving into our birdhouse and the Dogwood tree that it's hanging on is getting ready to sprout leaves too. I'm no gardener, but I'm happy to appreciate God's handiwork and the work of others more talented. 

This is our little garden, it's scrappy, but we love it all the same.


No comments: