03 January, 2010

Looking forward to 2010

There is much we don't know about the future, though we do try to fool ourselves by wishing everyone a "happy new year". Nevertheless, here are some things that the new year may hold for us and things I'd like it to contain:
  • More transition as we move back to Japan mid-year.
  • The above means more goodbyes, more packing, many more decisions about house, car etc.
  • I will be more involved in the production of Japan Harvest - the details are not clear yet, though.
  • I will continue to write articles and devotions.
  • I'll try to catch up a little in the Occupational Therapy field. Hopefully once we're settled in Japan will be able to help some of the younger kids at CAJ with handwriting etc.
  • My boys will continue to grow - this year they'll turn 5, 8 and 11!
  • The last year before David turns 40.
  • I want to continue to blog.
  • Moving back to Japan for our third term as missionaries puts us above the average for length of missionary service in Japan. A little scary, really. More and more, though, we know that is the right place for us to be, even if few understand that.

2 comments:

Hippomanic Jen said...

God's blessing on everything for 2010. I hope it is a wonderful year for all the family, and following God's path for you.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!