23 July, 2015

Another camping adventure

We're off on another camping trip tomorrow (Friday). I'm excited. It's been 20 months since we last went camping in Japan! 

Just before we left for Australia last June a colleague of my husband offered to sell us some of their gear that his family had barely used. So I'm looking forward to seeing how it fits with what we already have (especially the Coleman camp kitchen bench).

We're also going to an area of Japan we've never been to: Niigata prefecture. 

It's an adventure! A four night adventure, it's been over two years since we camped longer than three nights.

And we get to see some fireworks on Sunday night, while sitting on a beach, with friends!

Ah, I can't wait to get back and tell you all about it.

Internet is going to be an issue when we get back, unfortunately. We won't have it at home until early August (much faster than we got it in Australia, though).  Thankfully I can post from my phone, but the posts might be a bit basic on the formatting side of things.

No comments: